ADVERTISEMENT

Woke up this morning...

walker4bc

All Region
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
I woke up this morning really bummed that we didn't pull out the win against Miami yesterday. Free throws. A bit better execution at the end. Hell, an inch more distance on Galloway's heave at the buzzer. So close! It is an odd feeling to actually give a shit that the season is over. I really liked watching that team.

Speaking of a throwback to the olden days of caring about BC hoops, I was watching the game on my phone in an airport (replay on ESPN3) because I was on a flight when the game was actually played. I was still watching the game after I had boarded my connecting flight while we were waiting to pull back and take off. When Galloway just missed his heave at the end of regulation, I screamed "oh my God" at the top of my lungs in a completely packed and quiet airplane. I made everyone (or at least the 10 or so rows in front of me) jump out of their skin. I spent the whole time between regulation and the start of overtime apologizing to people for my outburst. It has been a while since I was that into a BC hoops game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News