ADVERTISEMENT

Proposal: Put all political threads on the free board

BodySuit Man

All Region
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2003
Charlotte
Some people enjoy them, others don't, personally I don't start them and try not to get involved at all but sometimes can't help myself especially during the offseason. Left or right we're all Eagles so how about we all agree to keep the political talk on the free board, that way those who want to discuss politics can do so there and those who don't won't have their board cluttered up by it??

As an added bonus generating more traffic on the free board even if it's mostly OT at first will help promote football banter with opposing fans, something that has been sorely lacking ever since EagleInsider went underground. Most of us don't even regularly check the free board and often during the season an opposing fan will post something over there to no response because hardly any BC fans actually read it. My hope is that if those of us on the pay board who participate in the political threads go to the free board for them, we'll also be there to talk football with the fans from other schools. Is this something we can all agree to give a shot?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News