ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Vrabel on BC football

Freshford

All State
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2001
Mike Vrabel was asked about the BC football team during a conference call today:

Titans coach Mike Vrabel, on a conference call with New England reporters, on having his son Tyler as a freshman on the Boston College football team: "The best place he could be. He turned 18 the day I dropped him off. Steve Addazio and his staff have done an amazing job with him, his confidence level. They pushed him hard, he earned a backup spot out of training camp. He played in the first two games; it looks like he's probably going to redshirt. Their season is going great. We follow them every week. I've been up there twice. I went up for the opening game. Went up against Miami, the huge win they had on Friday night. This week will be a great experience for those students, those fans. Sold out. [ESPN's] GameDay is going to be there. Big game against Clemson. He is definitely in the right place for him, and he loves it there. I'm certainly glad he's there with Steve and their staff that can help and mentor him and coach him."

http://www.espn.com/boston/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News